Information pursuant to EU Regulation 2016/679 – GDPR
The data controller is essedielle srl , based in S.P. 538 km. 6.950 – Locality Caldari – 66026 ORTONA (CH). Mail: email@example.com .
Types of Data collected
Among the Personal Data collected by this site, either independently or through third parties, there are: name, surname, telephone number, email, various types of data, cookies and usage data.
Personal Data may be freely provided by the User or, in the case of Usage Data, collected automatically when using this site.
Unless otherwise specified, all requested data are mandatory. If the User refuses to communicate them, it may be impossible for this site to provide the Service. In cases where some Data are indicated as optional, Users are free to refrain from communicating such Data, without this having any consequence on the availability of the Service or on its operation.
Users who have doubts about which data are mandatory are encouraged to contact the owner.
The User assumes responsibility for the Personal Data of third parties obtained, published or shared through this site and guarantees to have the right to communicate or disseminate them, freeing the Owner from any liability to third parties.
Method and place of processing of the collected Data
Processing methods and subjects to whom Personal Data may be disclosed
The Owner takes appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification or destruction of Personal Data.
The processing is carried out using IT and / or telematic tools, with organizational methods and with logic strictly related to the purposes indicated. In addition to the Data Controller, in some cases, other subjects involved in the organization of this site (administrative, commercial, marketing, legal, system administrators) or external subjects (such as suppliers of third party technical services, postal couriers) may have access to the Data. hosting providers, IT companies, communication agencies, companies that provide payment and billing services) also appointed, if necessary, as Data Processors by the Data Controller.
Legal basis of the processing
The Owner processes Personal Data relating to the User if one of the following conditions exists:
- the User has given consent for one or more specific purposes; Note: in some jurisdictions the Data Controller may be authorized to process Personal Data without the User’s consent or another of the legal bases specified below, as long as the User does not object (“opt-out”) to such treatment. However, this is not applicable if the processing of Personal Data is governed by European legislation on the protection of Personal Data;
- the processing is necessary for the execution of a contract with the User and / or for the execution of pre-contractual measures;
- the processing is necessary to fulfill a legal obligation to which the Data Controller is subject;
- the processing is necessary for the performance of a task of public interest or for the exercise of public authority vested in the Data Controller;
- the processing is necessary for the pursuit of the legitimate interest of the Data Controller or of third parties.
However, it is always possible to ask the Data Controller to clarify the concrete legal basis of each treatment and in particular to specify whether the treatment is based on the law, provided for by a contract or necessary to conclude a contract.
The Data is processed at the Data Controller’s operating offices and in each other place where the parties involved in the treatment are located. For more information, contact the owner.
The User’s Personal Data may be transferred to a country other than that in which the User is located. To obtain further information on the place of processing, the User can refer to the section relating to the details on the processing of Personal Data.
The User has the right to obtain information regarding the legal basis for the transfer of Data outside the European Union or to an international organization governed by public international law or consisting of two or more countries, such as the UN, as well as regarding the security measures adopted by the Data Controller to protect the Data.
The Data are processed and stored for the time required by the purposes for which they were collected.
- Personal Data collected for purposes related to the execution of a contract between the Owner and the User will be retained until the execution of this contract is completed.
- The Personal Data collected for purposes related to the legitimate interest of the Data Controller will be retained until this interest is satisfied. The User can obtain further information regarding the legitimate interest pursued by the Owner in the relevant sections of this document or by contacting the Owner.
When the processing is based on the User’s consent, the Data Controller can keep the Personal Data longer until such consent is revoked. Furthermore, the Data Controller may be obliged to keep Personal Data for a longer period in compliance with a legal obligation or by order of an authority.
At the end of the retention period, the Personal Data will be deleted. Therefore, at the end of this term the right of access, cancellation, rectification and the right to data portability can no longer be exercised.
Purpose of processing the collected data
The User Data is collected to allow the Owner to provide its Services, as well as for the following purposes: Contacting the User, Platform and hosting services, Data Transfer when required and Displaying content from external platforms.
To obtain further detailed information on the purposes of the processing and on the Personal Data concretely relevant to each purpose, the User can refer to the relevant sections of this document.
Details on the processing of Personal Data
Personal Data is collected for the following purposes and using the following services:
- Contact the User :
Contact form – The User, by filling in the contact form with his own data, consents to their use to respond to requests for information, quotes or any other nature indicated by the form header. Personal Data collected: name, surname, email, telephone number.
- Platform and hosting services
These services are intended to host and operate key components of the site, making it possible to deliver from a single platform. These provide the owner with a wide range of tools such as, for example, analytical tools, for managing user registrations, for managing comments and the database, for commerce, for processing payments, etc. The use of these tools involves the collection and processing of Personal Data. Some of these services work through servers geographically located in different places, making it difficult to determine the exact place where the data is stored.
- WORDPRESS.com (AUTOMATTIC Inc.)
- Data transfer outside the EU
The Data Controller may transfer Personal Data collected within the EU to third countries (i.e. all countries that are not part of the EU) only in accordance with a specific legal basis. Therefore, such data transfers are performed according to one of the legal bases described below. The User can request information from the owner regarding the legal basis applied